Jom Transform Programme – Womenpreneurs Edition
This programme is curated to support entrepreneurs, specifically women, on their entrepreneurial and digitalisation journey within a like-minded community. Kick-start your digitalisation journey through applying tech solutions, learning from industry experts, participating in practical learning seminars, and scale with UOB connectivity across ASEAN. Suitable for women who are business owners and are interested to grow their business by leveraging tech solutions and/or looking for partners.
How can you benefit from this programme?
|Week 0: Opening||14 June 2022|
|Week 1: E-commerce||28 & 30 June 2022|
|Week 2: Front-end||5 & 7 July 2022|
|Week 3: Back-end||12 & 14 July 2022|Date Time Topic
Tue, 14 June 2022 2.30pm – 4.30pm (+8 GMT) Sharing by Successful Women Entrepreneurs
- Welcome Address
- Panelist Session – “Making A Leap Forward”
- Closing Address
Date Time Topic Speakers
Tue, 28 June 2022 10.00am – 1.10pm
Value Proposition Canvas Felix Tan
Re-Thinking Business Transform Workshop Vincent Chew
- Identifying and understanding what your customer, how you can meet & surpass these needs using value proposition canvas.
- Understand the different e-commerce channels & options (i.e. Starting your store or putting your goods on e-commerce platforms.
|Thur, 30 June 2022||10.00am – 12.45pm|
|Women Leader Sharing Session||Anne Tham|
|Design Thinking Session||Prof. Ts. Dr. Murali Raman|
|Food Market Hub|
- In the women leader sharing session, hear from Anne Tham, CEO and founder of Dwi Emas International School, on her 30 years of entrepreneurship journey in the educational industry and how she strives to reform her business digitally.
- Learn how to manage change amongst employees when implementing new tools and environments.
- Connect with e-commerce solution providers and explore useful e-commerce solutions for your business.
|Tue, 05 July 2022||10.00am – 1.10pm|
|Current Business Outlook & Trends In ASEAN||Julia Goh|
|Digital Strategy & Storytelling In Digital Marketing Workshop||OpenMinds Resources|
|Conducting Effective Livestream Workshop||SHOPLINE|
- Hear of the current business outlook and trends in ASEAN to stay relevant.
- Learn how to strategise social media campaigns, what are some best practices and how digital marketing will be different in the future.
- Increase your sales and increase customer interaction through conducting effective livestream.
|Thur, 07 July 2022||10.00am – 12.20pm|
|Women Leader Sharing Session||Melissa Tan|
|JOM Branding Workshop||Dattel|
|Banking & Finance Products Sharing||Georgina Tia|
- In the women leader sharing session, hear from Melissa Tan, CEO of Getha, on her entrepreneurship journey in her three generation family business and how she strives to reform her business digitally.
- Learn how to read data to make better business decisions and to leverage on using a dashboard.
- Connect with Front-End solution providers and explore useful Front-End solutions for your business
- Understand what are the components to having an efficient business and maximising resources on a day-to-day basis.
|Tue, 12 July 2022||10.00am – 1.00pm|
|Business Finance & HR Management Workshop||Chuang Peck Boon|
|UOB Ladies Products Sharing||Jackie Mok|
|JOM Branding Sharing||Brand Geeks|
- How to set-up your inventory, finance, accounting, and HR on BizSmart. Proper accounting practices that will remove tax and other finance-related implications.
- Know more about products & perks that are exclusive for ladies.
- Holistic, flexible and impactful branding and marketing strategy development for brand or product launches, brand refreshes, brand repositioning and new market entries.
|Thu, 14 July 2022||10.00am – 12.50pm|
|Women Leader Sharing Session||Toh Yen Kee|
|UOB JomX Campaign Showcase||Autocount|
- In the women leader sharing session, hear from Toh Yen Kee, Co-Founder of Playground Fitness, on her entrepreneurship journey after being in corporate for over 20 years, and how she strives to reform her business digitally.
- Connect with Back-End solution providers and explore useful Back-End solutions for your business.
- JomX aims to help businesses go digital quickly with fast and easy deployable solutions at highly discounted rates. The 7 Tech Solution Providers will assist in your digital marketing, content creation, accounting, management of invoices, automation of processes and more.